只看楼主收藏回复

可是,没灵感啊,想说的太多

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端1楼2017-03-11 11:05回复
    最难的就是开头,一开始看这片子我们都看到他们老了,后来发现老了根本不是问题的关键,他们半颗心死了,再年轻也毫无意义。
    但剩下的半颗心,还是好的,have good inside,充满希望。
    于是他们上路。

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端2楼2017-03-11 11:08
    回复
      这部片子的教授很虐,但这是给罗根的片子,我每每想到他就想哭,暮狼,老去不在于他的白发,他的跛脚,或是慢慢致他死地的艾德曼金属,在于他的失去,他无法保护他的朋友,无法保护查尔斯。
      当这个人失去一切,让他失去他的能力可能是救赎,在逐日号上,或者在树林中的某个湖边,死去。
      暮狼罗根的漫画原设是,狼叔在幻境中误杀了所有x战警,电影的设定是教授…这两个背景有相似之处,最后都是罗根承受痛苦,在电影里他不让查尔斯想起来,而在查尔斯记起来之后,他就死了。
      他失去了家,失去了朋友,然后失去了查尔斯。
      这世界对不起他,这么多折磨。
      即使他没有失去能力,他还年轻,他说不定还是会在查尔斯死后随他而去,因为他想死,他失去了一切。

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端3楼2017-03-11 11:26
      回复
        必须提到的一点,这世界不是没有希望。
        那家公司做的手脚,不一定得到了所有普通人的认可。
        还有那么多普通人,护士,黑人一家,医生,去关心这群人。
        这世间还有温柔,只是来得太晚,错过了希望。

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端4楼2017-03-11 11:31
        回复
          想写梗。
          写这个宇宙根本没有发生过,他们平和地生活。
          或者写死后,狼叔和教授开始另一次旅途。

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端5楼2017-03-11 11:32
          回复
            记个脑洞
            Charles got a boat.
            No one even thought about asking him HOW.Professor Xavier, the founder of the school, the leader of the X-Men, retiredseveral years ago. Now he has all the time for gardening, reading, and buying aboat.
            She’s a beauty indeed, Logan thought. They were at bay, Raven, Hank,Scott, Jean, Ororo, and many else. The boat is huge and white, stainless insunshine.
            “You may keep your claws away from it.” Scott said to Logan, only get a finger in return.
            “I think we should name her.” Charles said gently, ”before giveher a ride.”
            “White something” was the first name they got, from Bobby. The following ones weren’t good either. Then Scott said: ”Jean Grey” and got alot of response: ”Rogue”(from Bobby),”Icy”(also from Bobby),”X-Men”(“weird name”). “I’m relieved that Storm wasn’t mentionedyet.” Storm said to Logan. He smirked: ”It would make a good motor name though.”
            “Enterprise.” Hank suddenly said, and everyone stared at him in confusion. “It’s, well, from a science fic…Charles, any thoughts?”
            Their teacher turned to look at the boat.Logan didn’t know what he saw in its perfectlypainted shell, but he gave the most beautiful name.
            The Sunseeker.
            The next day they painted the name, or asLogan put it when he told Charles later, ”we ruined her.” It wasroutine at the beginning, then some of the “son of the bitches” decided to painton each other.
            “I would repaint these crap,” He said, after showing Charles the mass of colorful paint. To befair, it wasn’t really messy, just with some relativelyugly drawings, mostly after the fight. Normally Logan wouldn’t be the person who “cleaned up” after all this. But this was different. This wasn’t the plane for missions. For them, Logan would be the first one toleave a cut, then tell Hank it’s a symbolof luck.
            But this boat was different. It’s CHARLES’s boat. Itshould be stainless, perfect, chancing the sun.
            “I don’t think it’s necessary.” Charles said tenderly, ”It looks…good.”
            Logan looked at him suspiously. Charleslaughed: ”You think I lost myself?”
            “You ARE 90 years old.” Logan shrugged, “Won’t be surprised.”
            “Said by someone who’s 200 years old.” Charlesmocked, then they both smiled.
            “She’s ready.”
            The next day they were on the ocean. Thekids brought games, magazines and food. They even prepared a barbecue.
            Logan found Charles at the back of theboat, talking to Raven. They both looked stern.
            “This would greatly influence our life,and theirs…” Raven stopped when she saw Logan, ”I’ll talk to you later, Charles.”
            She nodded when she went pass Logan, looking…AMUSED.
            Logan thought there must be something wrongwith his eyes.
            They sat far from the others, watching themcook.
            “How do you think of this future, Logan?”
            It’s been awhile since they talked about that. “Better thanthe last one. You did well.”
            “I got help, all of them.” Charles said quietly, ”After youleft, I keep thinking of that future. Terrified, you may say, that it wouldhappen again, and I won’t be able tohelp. So it’s a real pleasure when you come back fromthe past. But I can’t stop feelingthat this would soon end.”
            Charles showed him a file: ”Raven found this, several plans against mutants. Some to destroy us,some to…make us weapon.”
            “Of course they do.”
            “Well, I always believe mutants and normalpeople can understand each other. I also know that some of them, and us, don’t think it’s possible.And you and I know most clearly what that may lead to.” Charles blinked, ”I can retirein this future. What about you, Logan?”
            “I’m not old yet.”
            “You are 200 years old, actually.”
            “I’m not dying.”
            “That’s the case, my friend.” Charlessaid, ”We are all dying, sooner or later, butyou are not. I’m worried living would be more painfulfor you.”

IP属地:上海6楼2017-03-12 17:44
            收起回复
              "I don't think it would be more painful." Logan turned back to see all of them, "I've lost all these once. I've seen them, and you"Charles smiled"dead once."
              "Time would come, my friend. Maybe not in a fight, but on a boat, on a wheelchair. When our hair came grey and our body rot."
              "Is this your last word?"
              "No, I'm just…Among all people, Logan, you are the strongest one, and the one with most pain."
              "For you lived too long."
              "I want to give you……this."
              "The boat?" Logan mocked, "I'd prefer a Harley."
              "This view, Logan, a family, where people love and cherish each other. You will always have time for this. So I hope……life won't be too hard for you."

IP属地:上海7楼2017-03-27 20:05
              回复
                整理
                https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4608981237?pn=2

IP属地:上海8楼2017-03-27 20:26
                收起回复
                  记梗
                  查尔斯和罗根开始了最后一次旅行。
                  终点即是起点。

IP属地:上海9楼2017-04-17 21:07
                  回复
                    查尔斯知道他是个怎样的人。
                    暴躁,脾气坏,没有耐心,但也很温柔。
                    他打心底里相信自己是个流离失所的野兽,没有家,这是他的命,但他会安慰那些迷茫害怕的孩子,将他们带到学院,告诉他们这里是他们的家,他们在这里很安全,会有安定的人生。
                    但对于他自己呢?过去在他头上降下阴影,他身体里冰冷的金属,他被弄得一团糟的脑子,他手上沾上的鲜血,他所有愈合的伤。
                    他和金刚狼对视,看到野兽心中的人。
                    他对着罗根微笑,说欢迎回来。
                    你到家了。

IP属地:上海10楼2017-04-17 21:21
                    收起回复
                      他这句话说了近50年,他将希望托付在他身上,只是因为这个野兽曾闯进他家告诉他他未来的可能性,将他从困窘在自我悲伤中的废人变成导师。 他看到金刚狼的心脏,感受一个人的灵魂在自己的胸口跳动。
                      啊,他心想,那我还不算孤独。
                      那你也不算孤独。

IP属地:上海11楼2017-04-17 22:24
                      回复
                        辛格在访谈中说狼查的关系是最为神圣的东西,真的,那承诺是神圣的啊…他们互相救赎,互为希望,太重了。太重了。

IP属地:上海12楼2017-04-20 15:48
                        收起回复
                          那个狼啊,相信自己是野兽,不值他的理想,但他爱这世界的未来,他珍惜小淘气,用手轻触她的帽檐带她回家,他保护他们。
                          他相信他是那理想未来的垫脚石,然后查尔斯抚慰他的灵魂,寻找他的过去。

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端13楼2017-04-20 18:00
                          收起回复
                            给以前的自己跪下来叫爸爸,爸爸你梗好多

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端14楼2017-04-27 21:01
                            回复
                              🐎的,以前我写的什么好东西

IP属地:上海来自iPhone客户端15楼2019-12-28 01:43
                              回复